Compustar Alarm System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Does anybody have the Compustar 6900AS installed? What are your likes and dislikes if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell their products. All of their stuff is top notch but this kit I personally wouldn’t use. You’d have to get some sort of interface (if using this, get a BLADE-AL). I’d use the ft-dc3 with whatever remote you want to use. Doing so allows you to use an ads-thr-gm10 vehicle specific harness so it’s almost plug and play. This unit is half the size of a traditional remote starter too and has interface built in

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I sell their products. All of their stuff is top notch but this kit I personally wouldn’t use. You’d have to get some sort of interface (if using this, get a BLADE-AL). I’d use the ft-dc3 with whatever remote you want to use. Doing so allows you to use an ads-thr-gm10 vehicle specific harness so it’s almost plug and play. This unit is half the size of a traditional remote starter too and has interface built in

Thanks I will look into the option you proposed.

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
This ft-dc3 looks to be just a remote starter as oppose to an alarm system.

EMizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks I will look into the option you proposed.

I got the Pro G15 with the Blade AL and the Max IT Kit installed a few weeks ago. Works great!

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Compustar is the must have on remote starters today. They don’t come cheap but rarely do I ever have to warranty anything out. Usually if I do, it’s a dropped remote

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Yeah Compustar is the must have on remote starters today. They don’t come cheap but rarely do I ever have to warranty anything out. Usually if I do, it’s a dropped remote

My factory remote starter works like a charm.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I have computer on all my cars. I have remote that supposed to have a 3 mile range on it, doubt it though. I usually use the drone add on so I can use my phone to start, alarm and alert me if the tilt sensors of impact sensors go pff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos