Complete list of LED replacement lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve A

Reaction score
Instead of resistors at the turn lights just get an electronic flasher that is led or incandescent compatible. EP29L for late GM I think.

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
Yes, you will need to wire in resisters at each corner for your turn signals. Otherwise you will get a "hyperflash."

Joe
From what ive read and i may be wrong but i thought "hyperflash" is a result of your vehicle being CANBUS equipped?

Steve A

Reaction score
I don't think hyperflash is necessarily related to the canbus. LEDs have significantly lower load/draw, causing the mechanical type flasher to flash really fast hence "hyperflash", similar to having an incandescent bulb burnt out. The Electronic/LED compatible flasher compensates for the reduced load of the LED bulbs and a lot simpler than adding load resistors at the four corners.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of resistors at the turn lights just get an electronic flasher that is led or incandescent compatible. EP29L for late GM I think.

In the NNBS platform, I believe the 2007 is the only model year that carried over the "flasher" box that you're regarding. From 08+ it is through the BCM. Now on later models, I believe 2012+ there is a way to go in and reprogram the BCM to adjust for LED lights which eliminates the hyperflash, but that was a later add-on.

Joe