Complete list of LED replacement lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to replace as many of my interior and exterior lights as possible with LED's - without doing any wiring. So just the stuff I can plug and play. Excluding headlights.

I've collected the following sets. But am wondering about running lights, turn signals, fog lights etc etc. I really haven't made a list. But would like to know how close I am to having a complete set to swap out with. And if you have a better source let me know? I'd like to stick with 5k white though.

Here's a set of puddle lights:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281067930549

Here's a set of interior lights:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201038479129

and that's as far as I've gotten. What other lights can I swap out with LED's? Does anyone sell a complete set?

Last edited:

Alabamakayaking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You have to be careful buying off ebay,amazon. A lot of it is junk I've done been through all that with mine. I put in aftermarket head lights replaced everything with led now I can take the front end off to get the lights out blind folded. I found Diod Dynamics they are pricey but worth it i put in their switched backs and DRL they have a 5 year warranty one of the switch back went out in less than a month sent a email I had one on the way the next day. It's been nearly two years now haven't had a problem.

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you give me any help with a complete list of what I need?

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to be careful buying off ebay,amazon. A lot of it is junk I've done been through all that with mine. I put in aftermarket head lights replaced everything with led now I can take the front end off to get the lights out blind folded. I found Diod Dynamics they are pricey but worth it i put in their switched backs and DRL they have a 5 year warranty one of the switch back went out in less than a month sent a email I had one on the way the next day. It's been nearly two years now haven't had a problem.

That's a little crazy dude. They want 40 bucks for a single tail light bulb(?!). I wonder how many $6 sets of bulbs I can go thru during the 3 year warranty?

Alabamakayaking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah they are high but I haven't had to take the front of the hoe apart in nearly two years. When looking for bulbs look for Sylvania ZEVO I know the little 194s have a life time warranty and they are really brite I just bought 12 of them to replace the week bulbs that come in the spyder head lights and I've had a set in my tag lights of my daily driver I guess close to 3 years and I work at night so they have plenty of hours on them still brite as new

Alabamakayaking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look this guy up on ebay he'll haggle you a little bit and he sent me this list when I bought the Sylvania leds from himScreenshot_20170125-185711.png

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple more questions:

1) What colors do I need these in? Obviously the stop light is red. And the turn signal I'm not sure if it should be yellow or amber to make the yellow lens brighter? Same with the side markers and running lights.

rear turn signal 3057
stop light 3057
front sidemarker 12961
daytime running light 3157

2) Do you have this ones model number?

high mount stop light LED

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'm reading you have to have a special part added to get the turn signals to work. And that the brake light does not go brighter when you hit the brakes. Anyone shed some light on those concerns?

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you will need to wire in resisters at each corner for your turn signals. Otherwise you will get a "hyperflash."

Joe