Complete list of fuses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garandman

Reaction score
When we first bought our 2016 Tahoe, the right rear turn signal light stopped working. It turned out to be a “Body Control Module” fuse, specifically BCM6 in the fuse box in the right end of the dash (but the spares are in the left end). Descriptions don’t seem to be in the Owner’s Manual.

Is there a comprehensive list anywhere? The BPO was able to find out from a dealer tech.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the list, can anyone tell me how to get it posted? It's in my iBooks tight now. I can print or email it only.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all fuses are listed in the owners manual, both under the hood fuse box and inside the interior fuse box, if you do not have a owners manual one can be downloaded online from the GM website.

OP
OP
Garandman

Garandman

Reaction score
all fuses are listed in the owners manual, both under the hood fuse box and inside the interior fuse box, if you do not have a owners manual one can be downloaded online from the GM website.
Yes and no.

Yes, “BMC 6” is listed as you suggest and as stated in my first post.

But I’ve yet to find anything that explains that Body Control Module 6 is the fuse for the right rear turn signal.

That’s what I’m looking for - the Descriptions, as stated in the first post. Where can I find those?

Racing4funn

Reaction score
Did you ever iron out your problem? I got a similar problem with the front right.

Racing4funn

Reaction score
What controls the blinkers, day time lights and tail lights and where is it located? Some control board somewhere because everything is so smart now. cant run leds without tricking the controler. same issues using led headlight bulbs. where is the controller?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345