Come along with NORCAL SS on a Lowering escapade on a 2011 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, do you ever tee both air lines together to use one fill valve so the bags fill evenly, or is it best to run each line individually with two fill valves so you can adjust each side independently?

You should always run the bag independently of each other. If you tee the fill line then when you turn the weight of the vehicle will push air from one side to the other which is not what you want. If you have to run a tee, the you need to put a shut off valve on each side. You would open the valves, fill the bags, then close the valves.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The very first picture in this thread should give you an idea of how the coil sits in the spring perch and where the line goes up the center and in between he frame and body.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57684

Hope that helped

My question is. How much does that bag help? It looks very small.

Nice job Tony

Thanks, man. That first pic made it perfectly clear. After lowering my truck TWICE, I never played enough attention to notice there was a hole in the center of the upper spring perch. Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

You should always run the bag independently of each other. If you tee the fill line then when you turn the weight of the vehicle will push air from one side to the other which is not what you want. If you have to run a tee, the you need to put a shut off valve on each side. You would open the valves, fill the bags, then close the valves.

Ah, makes sense. Never thought about the air going from side to side as the weight shifted.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No ypu use hole on top of spring perch just like tbss bag swap

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, man. That first pic made it perfectly clear. After lowering my truck TWICE, I never played enough attention to notice there was a hole in the center of the upper spring perch. Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Ah, makes sense. Never thought about the air going from side to side as the weight shifted.

Great :Handshake: glad it all came together for yah. I love doing things twice, haha. I did my previous Tahoe twice, my truck before that 3 times(lowered it, lifted it then lowered it again) I'm just a lowered kinda guy. Hopefully sooner than later my 07 will be lowered, with the help of someone here ;) (cough tony cough cough)

Agree about the air valves being per bag.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once coils arw sitting only 8 inches tall at ride height so bag works out oerfect

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow the fronts look relatively easy to install.
no shock extension for the rear?

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2 inch drop rear with shorter shocks your ok unless autoride

RadRep831

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony im looking to lower my '11 tahoe. Can you help me out? Im new to the forum and have read your the one to go to. Also where are you located. Im in Monterey county.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec