Coil Over Conversion Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little update here:

Sold the 24's and got some temporary 17's w/ a bigger sidewall and adjusted the rear shocks a little softer and ride improved, even more so than my last post above. Almost forget about the ride before. Much better w/ the 17's than 24's, but looks is another thing. ha ha ha

phillipmh06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 07+ LCA's will fit the 00-06. Looking at dropping those off for less unsprung weight on a coil over set up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had one that was dumped like that back in the day and I remember one day after I did it I took it for a test ride and went to the Sonic drive-thru by my house and pulled in park ordered some food and was sitting there and then all the sudden boom the ******* torsion key fell out LOL the problem was it was so low when it was bottoming out the torsion bar walked forward until finally it fell out of the key. Scared the f out of me lol to fix it I just cut off the bump stops in the brackets and it never did it again

memphizhoe

Reaction score
So if you have the aftermarket lower control arms do you still need the atomic brackets ? I saw on his site where guys have not been using his upper bracket and it worked. Just curious lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17