Cluster Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to attempt a upgrade to my cluster,.. I like the esky dash but Im not going to pay $$$ for a used one on ebay, so I bought the white w/blue overlay, some carbon fiber wrap for the bezel face, and some 6mm chrome stripping for the gauge opening edges, (like the eskys). The company I bought the overlay from claims that with the stock lights in the dash it will light up "lite blue", I will try that first because Im really not a big fan of the super bright LED's. If I find the lighting is not to my liking, I will swap in some LEDs. Here are the pcs I purchased and I will follow up with an install write up as I progress,....oh,.. and some FREAKIN WARM WEATHER COMES BACK !!!!!

bluewhite overlay.jpg carbon fiber.jpg AU440-A-tem6-3.jpg

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that’s not the actual overlay bc there’s warning lamp signals in the wrong places. But I’m excited to see how this build goes!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the old school white face VDO style gauges. Can’t wait to see the finished project.

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that’s not the actual overlay bc there’s warning lamp signals in the wrong places. But I’m excited to see how this build goes!
Explain,..because it appears to be the same locations as mine.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Annnnd I’m blind dyslexic and mildly retarded... diregard lol

Possibly half drunkt

Edit: I mean... gotchya, belated April fools!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Annnnd I’m blind dyslexic and mildly retarded... diregard lol

Possibly half drunkt

Edit: I mean... gotchya, belated April fools!
Oh,..well in that case, carry on soldier...its what sat nights are for.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the same gauge face overlay that Scotty is putting into a cluster for me. All the warning lights are in exactly the same place as my 2006 Denali cluster. I looked at all them before ordering the overlay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne