cluster lights work in daytime, but not at night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Woolem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2009 yukon slt all light work as they should except the cluster lights. They work during the day, but not at night. I have checked all fuses, replace light switch,sensor in the middle of the dash. they just quit working out of the blue a week ago. I have no ideal as to where to go next

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Crazy... There was somebody else just this week with an ambient light sensor working backwards...

Farmer chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem on my '11 model. At night with the headlights on, you can shine a light on the dash sensor and the dash lights come on but don't respond to the dimmer, I just installed a new headlight/dimmer switch

Farmer chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Somebody has to have the answer, I'm usually good a chasing wiring issues, no luck so far. It's not an issue with the als working backward, I have already ruled that out

denali dique

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem on my '11 model. At night with the headlights on, you can shine a light on the dash sensor and the dash lights come on but don't respond to the dimmer, I just installed a new headlight/dimmer switch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne