Cleaning/ Detailing Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever used the Lucas Slick Mist quick detailer? I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Adam's Detail spray that I have been using the last few years. It works great! Smells great too, but it is just not very cost effective at all. I've been looking around at local stores and I have seen the Lucas quick detailer, some stuff at Walmart called "West coast Customs" Quick detailer, and the Megiuar's and Mother's offerings. The Lucas and West Coast Customs detail sprays are both under $8, so that's almost half the cost of Adam's Detail spray, plus I don't have to pay for shipping. But if it doesn't perform nearly as well, then the savings are not worth it. I will gladly pay more money for a GREAT product, instead of using ****** products just because they are cheaper. But if I can find a "GOOD" product at a reasonable price, then that would be a happy medium for me. For instance, Adam's carpet cleaner is the best I have ever used. But I can get Folex locally for about half the cost and it work basically just as good. I have had very few stains that the Folex didn't work on, and I had to grab the Adam's to finish getting the stain out.
Everybody says slick mist is the ****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout