Clean07Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking for a comparison of lengths between beltech and djm shock extenders, Clean07Burb climbed under his own truck to get a set of comparison eyes on the two side by side, shot me a couple pics on the celly, and then shipped right quick once we text a bit about how things looked.

Above and beyond in the confirmation process. Much appreciated on my end as I needed a little more length over my existing beltechs and this put me right where I wanted to be.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking for a comparison of lengths between beltech and djm shock extenders, Clean07Burb climbed under his own truck to get a set of comparison eyes on the two side by side, shot me a couple pics on the celly, and then shipped right quick once we text a bit about how things looked.

Above and beyond in the confirmation process. Much appreciated on my end as I needed a little more length over my existing beltechs and this put me right where I wanted to be.

Thanks for the positive feedback! emay was a great buyer to deal with. Paid quickly and was easy to contact. Thanks, emay! :)