RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So I dropped the wife off at the mall and I went to planet fitness to workout, while on vacation lol. I was lifting 45lbs dumbbells on a decline bench. My phone slipped out of my pocket onto the floor. I went to drop the weights afyer my set and the left one landed directly on the phone and screen. This is why you need a spotter people. Very first disney land trip and some Vegas pics gone till I get the screen fixed .

Anyway rio is nice. It's off the strip but the view from the voodoo lounge makes up for it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I dropped the wife off at the mall and I went to planet fitness to workout, while on vacation lol. I was lifting 45lbs dumbbells on a decline bench. My phone slipped out of my pocket onto the floor. I went to drop the weights afyer my set and the left one landed directly on the phone and screen. This is why you need a spotter people. Very first disney land trip and some Vegas pics gone till I get the screen fixed .

Anyway rio is nice. It's off the strip but the view from the voodoo lounge makes up for it.
Now that sux!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find myself reflecting being out here in Vegas after just two months since route 91! I feel much more solid about the fact that I decided I can’t fear living life, and I gotta keep doing the things I love, like going to the Luke Bryan last month. Took pictures at Mandalay Bay, with my family that’s here from Boston. And it’s awesome!

ABE355E5-6C46-4CCD-9189-8B2285F21F06.jpeg 191D6DA5-1DD9-4FF6-9A8B-28B513ED17F7.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i find myself reflecting being out here in Vegas after just two months since route 91! I feel much more solid about the fact that I decided I can’t fear living life, and I gotta keep doing the things I love, like going to the Luke Bryan last month. Took pictures at Mandalay Bay, with my family that’s here from Boston. And it’s awesome!

View attachment 188058 View attachment 188059
Good to hear, Chase. Glad you're doing ok.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Strong minded right there. Most wouldn't set foot back in Vegas for years to come.
Still didn't stop me from my plan to move there next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts