RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this week was fun.... Not. A grand later my hydro boost and my master cylinder are replaced because one was leaking brake fluid, and we weren't positive which one was leaking, so replaced both to be safe and not have to rip into it all again later. Along with 2 downstream O2 sensors that were loose and rattling like crazy, those tightened up. Plus, I had bits of my cat converters come apart and said bits were also rattling in my exhaust pipe at the bottom of the block. So that's fixed. But damn...... Not a fun update to my build thread. But a very necessary repair to keep my truck on the road and making money for my business. Ouch.... Lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also had to replace my drivers side DRL socket again. Dammit, :mad:. So last year I replaced the DRL socket with an aftermarket one from Napa. Worked fine for the standard halogen DRL bulbs. But when I bought my led bulbs for my drls, the drivers side led bulb wouldn't stay put in the aftermarket socket and wouldn't stay lit. It was loose and didn't fit. So I went to carquest and picked up a replacement and what do ya know, the replacement from car quest works perfectly and the bulb stays put and stays lit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts