RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today my truck is getting it's master cylinder and hydro boost unit replaced. Along with the upper brake fluid resevoir. Sucks.... but very necessar. With this being fixed, I can keep working out of it and not worry that brakes are gonna go. They weren't sure which one was seeping fluid out, so its better to replace both and not find the other to be the leak and have to tear it all back open again. Expensive work though.... I'm selling body parts to finance it lol.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today my truck is getting it's master cylinder and hydro boost unit replaced. Along with the upper brake fluid resevoir. Sucks.... but very necessar. With this being fixed, I can keep working out of it and not worry that brakes are gonna go. They weren't sure which one was seeping fluid out, so its better to replace both and not find the other to be the leak and have to tear it all back open again. Expensive work though.... I'm selling body parts to finance it lol.

I call dibs on the liver...oh wait...are you talking truck body parts..err

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons