RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to start a channel and all my friends and coworkers been asking me to start one. Theyre not all into truck stuff but wanna see me act like a dumbass on YouTube while I do truck stuff lol.
Plus the wife wants to start a vlog since we're always traveling.
I think we all want to see that!! haha

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New hood got put on today finally. It took 3 hoods getting delivered to me to get one that wasnt damaged in shipping. Third one had a small dent that needed to be fixed but my body shop took care of it. And the seller is going to help with the cost of fixing the dent in the final hood. Pics to follow shortly because the new hood is stunning!! I'm so excited! And new hood got put on just in time to look spectacular while I'm down at chemical guys rides and coffee event tomorrow!! :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait- what hood? I don't remember you saying anything about a new hood. What kind is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos