RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i upload a video? not letting me do it from my phone, ipad, or laptop?! wanted to post a quick sound clip, going up a steep hill with the new intake at WOT. sound is freakin awesome but cant get the video to show up anywhere!

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Idk lol but it seems easier for others. Plus you ain't cool unless you have your own youtube channel:p

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I've been wanting to start a channel and all my friends and coworkers been asking me to start one. Theyre not all into truck stuff but wanna see me act like a dumbass on YouTube while I do truck stuff lol.
Plus the wife wants to start a vlog since we're always traveling.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to start a channel and all my friends and coworkers been asking me to start one. Theyre not all into truck stuff but wanna see me act like a dumbass on YouTube while I do truck stuff lol.
Plus the wife wants to start a vlog since we're always traveling.
I wanna see you be a dumbass too lol. While you do truck stuff of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu