RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Is the nnbs shifter longer than the nbs ? Looks super clean but looks like it blocks the radio even more.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the nnbs shifter longer than the nbs ? Looks super clean but looks like it blocks the radio even more.
Even my nbs shifter sticks out too so the nnbs won't bother me at all. Like red said it only sticks out really in park. I've driven a few nnbs rides and I like the feel of the shifter handle too. Haha

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm diving into the task of hydro dipping..... it's alot of work. Not sure I'm gonna be attempting this again but it's been sitting here since september and my replacement steering wheel has been siting here for even longer. Lol. And the spot of rubbed of leather dye on my current steering wheel has grown and I can't take it anymore. Lol. So it's time to this project done.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345