RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One step closer to TOTQ [emoji106]
Like I said, cuz my truck isn’t lifted or lowered, I can’t be a part of that “elite TOTQ click” that is that whole crew. And that’s fine. I don’t need to be part of the cool crew. I do just fine doing my own thing and the mods I want to do to my truck and I’m happy with that.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, cuz my truck isn’t lifted or lowered, I can’t be a part of that “elite TOTQ click” that is that whole crew. And that’s fine. I don’t need to be part of the cool crew. I do just fine doing my own thing and the mods I want to do to my truck and I’m happy with that.
If you don’t win its because you have made up your mind that you won’t........

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro..... onstar shark fin.... lol.
@Fosscore , I don’t mind having the little fin up there. Doesn’t bother me. Plus then without it, it looks the pre 2003 models. Lol.

Like that liftgate glass picture , but damn I guess my 06 looks old without a shark fin then? Lol. And heck I don’t have a lifted truck either.

There is no quarter on the TYF either ever is there?? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep