RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new rotors and pads on yesterday. My mechanic buddy came and took care of it while I was at work on the snow teaching. He did it in my driveway for me. I’m stoked. And of course I had to wash all the crud from the snow off to get a clean pic hahah. So far I’m lovin’ these brakes! @GotExhaust.com , thanks for hookin it up! Love the new setup!

23A6392A-D948-4FE0-A2D1-4FAE5B2E7BAE.jpeg

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got new rotors and pads on yesterday. My mechanic buddy came and took care of it while I was at work on the snow teaching. He did it in my driveway for me. I’m stoked. And of course I had to wash all the crud from the snow off to get a clean pic hahah. So far I’m lovin’ these brakes! @GotExhaust.com , thanks for hookin it up! Love the new setup!

View attachment 193578
Your welcome! Glad your enjoying them!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning! Lengthy post!! :D
So I’ve been meaning to re tie this little guy and put him around my center view mirror. A daily reminder for me to continually pray for those affected by what happened and a reminder to be thankful to God That my close friend(who’s like a little sister to me) and myself made it home safe and sound from route 91 and we were spared for whatever the reason may be. I also liked the idea of putting my wristband from the festival somewhere visible in my truck, because my truck was my place of reassurance when everything hit the fan. I went through a pretty restless night that Sunday as we watched everything unfold from our hotel room, right there in the thick of it. But the next morning, loaded up and heading home in my Denali and I was able to breath easy and keep a level head to get us all home safe! So around my mirror goes my wristband! Ellie also made is crotcheted wristbands that we’ve had once since she made them in October and I love it! Goes everywhere with me!

1BFA31ED-5CE9-463E-B579-6DD8A2EC52B6.jpeg 9FAE94AA-9C70-4D07-80FD-39056DFF4042.jpeg 55546678-B8A3-4520-AF44-362ED54BCFC8.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Warning! Lengthy post!! :D
So I’ve been meaning to re tie this little guy and put him around my center view mirror. A daily reminder for me to continually pray for those affected by what happened and a reminder to be thankful to God That my close friend(who’s like a little sister to me) and myself made it home safe and sound from route 91 and we were spared for whatever the reason may be. I also liked the idea of putting my wristband from the festival somewhere visible in my truck, because my truck was my place of reassurance when everything hit the fan. I went through a pretty restless night that Sunday as we watched everything unfold from our hotel room, right there in the thick of it. But the next morning, loaded up and heading home in my Denali and I was able to breath easy and keep a level head to get us all home safe! So around my mirror goes my wristband! Ellie also made is crotcheted wristbands that we’ve had once since she made them in October and I love it! Goes everywhere with me!

View attachment 193649 View attachment 193650 View attachment 193651
I know there were more then a few of us on here that were concerned about you, since you had mentioned you were going to that concert. Thank God you and your friend made it out ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2