RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess it's time to start a build thread. Had never really intended to mod my rig so much when I bought it. But once I started I couldn't stop! Especially since I'm a total car guy and I love the GM full sizes. I've been a member here since February of 2015 just before I bought my Denali. TYF has been such an awesome place to be a part of. Did quite a bit of research before buying a Denali and most of the research was here. Reading through posts and seeing your guys' trucks and the reliability of these was what made me settle for a Denali. So here goes. Only a couple pics of it when I bought it. So here's a list of all the mods that I've done to my truck since I bought it just over a year-and-a-half ago: Esky roof racks, end vent caps, and third brake light, halo headlights, aftermarket tails, debadged tailgate, Denali Down Under lower intake grille. 6k LED fog light bulbs from xenondepot.com, clarion nx405 head unit and backup cam. Also just did a tru cool transmission cooler upgrade.
First two pics are basically when my truck was stock.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to replace all air suspension components in June. Trans rebuilt in April. Water pump in July. A few miscellanous front end steering components in the the spring of 2015. But nothing to major had to be done. All in all I love my Denali. Its a fantastic car. Does everything I need it to and more. Love the 6.0 V8. The list of future upgrades is pretty long at this point haha.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice addition to the build threads. Love the long bodies!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Having all three rows up and still space to put stuff is a big plus or drop that third row and have more room is perfect.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my third row is always folded up. If I had a garage to put it in I'd take the third row out all together as I haven't needed to use it so far. Lol. But it's nice to have the option in case I need it.

Last edited: