Changing to Escalade Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will let u know when mine arrive. If they don't fit well enough i will return them. As for a gap in the esky mirrors? i can't even spot it from your pics so i think that is a non-issue for me.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gaps were with the stick ons. And you only noticed it from the back of the vehicle looking forward. My advice for putting on the covers is to start at the outside of the mirror and work inward.

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda of old thread but I hate making new ones .Anyhow ,
I interested in buying my self some Esky mirrors . My question is , has anyone tried to installed them on a LS ? No folding option , no turn signals nor heating mirrors . Iv read here and there that ppl are flashing/ reprograming and changing their switch . So how hard would it be to get these working on my LS ? I don't care about the options , I just want the adjusters to work . Any input or redirection to a link would be thanked

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The options you currently have will work fine, but to get the other options to work, you will need new switches and programming.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have em in my truck there not the eskys but there the denalis. I have em in my 07 yukon sle i didnt have to flash em probably because i got the eskys master switch. And to my understanding the ls and sle are the same.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zach2011 said:
Escalade mirrors are DR4. They still might need programming on Tahoes/Yukons if Mr. B hasn't solved his.

When I go to my dad's today I'll take my old Tahoe switches and compare it to my Denali switch and see if there's more plugs for it than the Tahoe has.

Inside the esky mirrors I got it says DL3 & Z75. Loaded mirrors with turn signal/heated/power folding.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

BabyHuey said:
How much are the esky mirrors

Got the left one for 90 and right one for 80. Then 100 to paint.

wodzio78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are pics. The gap where the Esky trim would go is actually not as noticable as it appears in the pictures. I'm very picky, and it doesn't bother me much. I'm mulling options of how to fill that gap. I may end up doing nothing.

Mr. B i was wondering if by any chance do you think i could use Original 2011 Escalade Chrome Window Trim on 2011 GMC Yukon Denali in order to Cover this little Gap that exists when you Install Escalade Mirrors on GMC Denali. Please let me know what do you think

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. B i was wondering if by any chance do you think i could use Original 2011 Escalade Chrome Window Trim on 2011 GMC Yukon Denali in order to Cover this little Gap that exists when you Install Escalade Mirrors on GMC Denali. Please let me know what do you think

Wod -- This isn't an opinion issue. It simply won't work. Take a look at an Esky door when you get the chance, and you'll see that the shapes of the doors are different (and that the trim pieces are not just sills, but integrated window-opening pieces). You'd have to swap DOORS in order to use the Esky window trim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne