Changed out the buttons on my 03 today. Very pleased with the results *PICS*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Looks great! Do you know if there are replacements for the steering wheel buttons? I only use them and they are starting to get worn down pretty bad.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very good!
Do you have a ebay name? If it is against rules, please PM to me, I would appreciate it. I have an '06 I would like some buttons for.

OP
OP
NorCalBryan

NorCalBryan

Reaction score
Looks great! Do you know if there are replacements for the steering wheel buttons? I only use them and they are starting to get worn down pretty bad.

No I don't, sorry.

I found these guys on eBay, and the only buttons I've found were for the radio. I want to replace the ones for the aux climate control in the rear as well, but I can't find those.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Looks very good!
Do you have a ebay name? If it is against rules, please PM to me, I would appreciate it. I have an '06 I would like some buttons for.

Here's a link to the guy's ebay store...just do a search for "suburban buttons" or "suburban radio buttons"

http://stores.ebay.com/SPEEDOMETER-SALES-AND-SERVICE?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Nemesis

Reaction score
That turned out so well, I just bought new buttons for mine. Thanks!

CLEAR

Reaction score
i bought the button kit too. after i replaced them a few of the lights went out. Never could figure it out so i bought a tv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastormat81