Center Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of people have been asking for more pics of my exhaust and how it was done. I was replacing the air lines for the rear helper bags yesterday and got some pics. Excuse the dirty truck. Here they are...1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Very clean.
So I'll ask, what about your spare ?
I got more flat tires living in Seattle that anywhere. All the construction I guess lol.

OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean.
So I'll ask, what about your spare ?
I got more flat tires living in Seattle that anywhere. All the construction I guess lol.

Seriously, the roads are terrible and the constant construction doesn't help. I just take the risk and always make sure I have my AAA card just in case. Plus I have 26's and fitting a full size spare underneath is a little tricky. And I just don't like seeing the tire hanging underneath.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea one of those sacrifices when owning custom and the look has to be right lol.
So do you still tow ?

OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea one of those sacrifices when owning custom and the look has to be right lol.
So do you still tow ?
Exactly. I do still tow. The safety chains get a little warm but no big deal.

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just so having 3 tens not take up ANY space

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
It's made by JL Audio, called a Stealthbox. JL designs them specifically for certain cars and are either hidden in a compartment or has a factory look. I have the one in the rear side window and another underneath the center console between the front seats. Here's a link...

http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-chevrolet-tahoe-07-13

http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-chevrolet-tahoe-full-size-suv-trucks-07-13

How do all of them sound together? I got one L7 12" ported box in place of passenger third row seat and considering getting the front or maybe rear to replace my big box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs