Center Console Lid Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshh385

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all - I recently put a console vault in my 2011 denali. I love it, but it has really reduced the amount of storage space I have in the center console. I don't need to store anything huge, but I would like to organize a few of the little things that float around - mints, pens, mailbox keys, etc.

I used to have a Honda Ridgeline and the center console lid in it (it was a much smaller console overall) had some storage built in to the lid. There was a little clip for a pen, slot for some business cards, etc. Has anyone ever seen anything similar that could be added into a console like the one in the Yukon?

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That must be a really big console vault, or the Denali has a tiny console. :wtf:

We have a vault that holds one of our carry weapons, so there's still some room in the Tahoe. Not sure about what would work for the small stuff like pens and cards. There is a company that makes a universal holster mount that uses a Velcro pad with an adhesive back. You could get that with an appropriate holster to store the small bits.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too would love to see pictures of your vault in the Denali. I have been hesitant to keep my carry piece with me at times due to not having an adequate place to lock it when it cannot be on me.

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n