Center Console KEY???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Have you tried a locksmith? I know the local guy here could cut a key for about $20.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lock prolly has to be removed from the inside, If it could be removed from the outside that would defeat the purpose of the lock. ;) Have the locksmith pick it then see if it can be removed or make u a key if it can't be removed.

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
tast, the console is unlocked. i want to get the key to lock it. with the lid up on it, i didnt see a way to get it out. ill take a better looksy tomorrow at work.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any progress on getting a key, I was wanting to do that too just didn't want to go to a stealership to ask!

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a wholesale account with chevy so I can swing by and check to see if I can get ahold of just the lock and key for a good price.

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
no progress on my part, to busy anymore for ME time. check it out mr. martin, let us know. even a part number would be cool so i dont have to deal with those nut sacks at the parts counter!

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check this week. I gotta go order the plastic gauge lens for my eskerade gauges the damn theif broke while jackin my stuff. What sucks is they are retarted if you don't have a vin number to start the search with so I gotta hit up autotrader and copy down a vin from a escalade just so they have somewhere to start LOL.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
on my 99 nbs i had to just replace the console bucket...with my gm discount i paid around 100 for it. I was ok to do it as the old part was cracked where someone tried to pry it open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094