center consol 4 10" midbass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Some added bass to already serious bass. Badass build !

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Not sure about the 1 that fires to foreward. Curious though, you put a bunch of work into the wall. Then just threw together a rectangle box for the mids. What about 2 on each side then cup holders and storage on top.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Not bad. Not sure about the 1 that fires to foreward. Curious though, you put a bunch of work into the wall. Then just threw together a rectangle box for the mids. What about 2 on each side then cup holders and storage on top.

Can't do two on the sides because it will hit the seat. I have cup holders coming for this but they coming from China so in a week or two they will be here. That front speaker is projection sound off the dash then back at ya. I promise is sounds great like a concert in the middle of my dash coming at your face.

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your style...
27058870005_large.jpg

My old setup in an ext cab truck. It was fairly loud ;)

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I could imagine the looks on people's faces the first time they hop In your truck lmao

The subs actually got facing up shortly after, both for passenger space and they hit harder. So if they didnt pay attention, all they MIGHT have seen was some grey carpet behind their seat. 2500 RMS on 2 - 15's was fun. Def made an impression...

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't do two on the sides because it will hit the seat. I have cup holders coming for this but they coming from China so in a week or two they will be here. That front speaker is projection sound off the dash then back at ya. I promise is sounds great like a concert in the middle of my dash coming at your face.

Oh I get it. I just know your capable of more lol. And yea I know all about waiting on China.