CCM & Terra Grapplers done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Now I need to paint my new grille and put it in, hopefully over the long weekend.

OP
OP
vt_hokie2008

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Had the alignment done when the tires were mounted, both of which were after the ccm install

Last edited:

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! How is the road noise with them? I have the terra grapplers in 275/65/18 that were on my tahoe when i bought it. I have never had even this aggressive of a tire so i was a bit surprised by the noise. Not that they are loud, I can just hear them on the highway. I was just thrown off because everything I read is that they are quiet as stock

OP
OP
vt_hokie2008

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! How is the road noise with them? I have the terra grapplers in 275/65/18 that were on my tahoe when i bought it. I have never had even this aggressive of a tire so i was a bit surprised by the noise. Not that they are loud, I can just hear them on the highway. I was just thrown off because everything I read is that they are quiet as stock

Yea, you can definitely hear them, but it's not loud. I'd say anyone that hasn't been in it a lot with stock tires would never notice. I was surprised to be able to feel the tread at slower speeds though.

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That's exactly the way I would describe them.

OP
OP
vt_hokie2008

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock size, 275 55 20

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member