CCM + Nitto Trail Grapplers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I know you have the LTZ version of the Z71 but you never answered my question if your truck has the auto ride leveling rear shocks. Normally the shocks would be red but they appear black in your picture so I was just trying to clarify.

OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
So I know you have the LTZ version of the Z71 but you never answered my question if your truck has the auto ride leveling rear shocks. Normally the shocks would be red but they appear black in your picture so I was just trying to clarify.

That is a good question. I bought it used and I guess I never checked that. Would there be a way for me to find out besides the color?

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would know it if you had them. Every now and then when you start it up you would hear an air compressor. Easy way to find out is look at your rear shocks and see if there is a small black air line going into them.

430360c5.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

My guess is with you having 4wd you have the standard LT z71 shocks.

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man!! How is the road noise with those tires? I'll prob get those next, I like the aggressive look.

OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
You would know it if you had them. Every now and then when you start it up you would hear an air compressor. Easy way to find out is look at your rear shocks and see if there is a small black air line going into them.

430360c5.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

My guess is with you having 4wd you have the standard LT z71 shocks.

Oh okay..then I guess in that case no...that is interesting. When I start up I don't hear anything....

OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
Looks really good man!! How is the road noise with those tires? I'll prob get those next, I like the aggressive look.

Thanks!! They aren't loud at all! I had bfg all terrains on a lifted ranger and the nittos arent even as loud as those were. I love them. Def recommend them!

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great. Perfect stance and useable height. I still wanna do the ccm lift on my 03...buuut got a baby on the way and the wifey may take over the tahoe for a bit lol

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome! have the exact same setup except i have the 18in Z71 wheels on 285 trail grapplers. My 285s rub a little but i didnt remove any plastic from wheel wells. How much rubbing goes on with the 295s?

OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
looks awesome! have the exact same setup except i have the 18in Z71 wheels on 285 trail grapplers. My 285s rub a little but i didnt remove any plastic from wheel wells. How much rubbing goes on with the 295s?

Thanks! There actually was alot of rubbing when they first put the tires on. Then they took off the plastic deals under the bumper (a piece of it) and it only rubs now when i am turning super sharp and in reverse...but other than that its not that much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442