CCM leveled with 275s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice wheels. i raised my front end with the bilstien shocks about 1" and have 20" BFG tires in oem size. check my album for pics.

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am loving my Cooper Zeons. (305/55r20) Ride great, quiet and seem to be wearing well. Not quite as aggressive of a sidewall as I would have liked though, Kinda wish I went with the Toyo AT2 in that matter. But I grabbed them on a buy 3 get 1 free sale, couldn't pass it up.

OP
OP
YukonAZ

YukonAZ

Reaction score
@Jonah52 I think I'm gonna plastidip it today and see what the wife thinks, I want to buy black Denali style upper and lower grilles

OP
OP
YukonAZ

YukonAZ

Reaction score
There was initially a small amount of rubbing with this wheel and tire combo mostly due to the semi-aggressive offset, it was only rubbing on the inner fender in front of both front wheels so I took the inner fender loose and took out the lower bumper support and made cuts here:image.jpeg and then I just respected the inner fender liner using black screws! Looks factory and no more rubbing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts