Carven muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskamo23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this manufacturer? The reason I ask is i called a muffler shop to get a quote for the Magnaflow 12589 and the installer suggested the Carven TR. It sounds pretty good in sound clips but am just looking for another opinion. Thanks!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this manufacturer? The reason I ask is i called a muffler shop to get a quote for the Magnaflow 12589 and the installer suggested the Carven TR. It sounds pretty good in sound clips but am just looking for another opinion. Thanks!

I LOVE mine! Not so loud that it bothers neighbors, but it roars pretty good. Not raspy either, just good and deep. It does bark of you want it to. Construction is impressive.

20171015_111631.jpg 20171015_112235.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks for the clips! It does sound pretty good and I agree the construction does look real nice!

Yeah it is super solid for sure. Little to no drone in the cab, too. Unless you're cold and /or really getting on it, it's like it's not even there. When warm idling, it takes an educated ear to notice, but it's nice and deep. When you start it in a parking lot, it turns a head here and there, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts