Cart Before The Horse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Numbnuts3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know - bit of a risk but all worked out........this time LOL. Weather Tech showed same number for 15,16,17 so I had that to go by too. $240 for front, second and rear cargo. Even on sale that rear cargo is pretty pricy for that little strip if you ask me. It does fit very nice and should keep the spilled milk at bay :)

What did you end up doing with the third row then? Sounds like you have the front, second, and back taken care of. Did you end up just leaving the 3rd row without mats? Those look really nice by the way. Also, how far into the middle section between the captains chairs does it extend? Any way we could get a photo of that section? Thanks

OP
OP
Mwbutcher

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have kids so it's uncovered. I'm out of town now so this is best I can do for a photo. There really isn't any coverage between the seats it follows the red line. For vehicles with heavy 3rd row use, these are not the best choice imo. I'll get you a better pic of the center section when I'm back. b3622e3a80501dc41e78993ade5c8f06.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mwbutcher

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have kids so it's uncovered. I'm out of town now so this is best I can do for a photo. There really isn't any coverage between the seats it follows the red line. For vehicles with heavy 3rd row use, these are not the best choice imo. I'll get you a better pic of the center section when I'm back. b3622e3a80501dc41e78993ade5c8f06.jpg

Here is a better image of the coverage or black thereof.......perfect for us with no kids. If go another direction if you use the 3rd a bunch.
4c5ee77e969c6c737e2ad52980013e85.jpg

OP
OP
Mwbutcher

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geesh - talking into my note 5 messed that up - sorry.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I looked into getting a set in Tan, but they are hard to find. Have you noticed that the two grommet holes for the attached nubs in our carpet fit right? Also, does moisture/dirt go into the holes and onto the carpet underneath?

I have heard that Aries is not the actual manufacturer of these, they just branded it from the actual manufacturer. Aries supposedly stopped the floor mat line because the manufacturer was suppose to be giving them the exclusive rights, but was also selling to other companies that branded the same material/molds.

Anyone know who the actual manufacturer is, as that might be a means of finding a current production line for our vehicles?

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is the same mat as the Aries. I used Aries mats in my Denali HD and an F150, but they don’t have them for the F250 I have currently. I’m still debating what kind of mats to put in our ‘17 Tahoe with the lighter interior.

http://m.autoanything.com/floor-mats/3d-maxpider-kagu-floor-mats

The good news is that I agree, they look identical with a different branding. The bad news is that this company apparently does not make them for the Escalade ESV or trucks/SUV's, just passenger cars.
So when talking to the guy at Autoanything, he said he had the front mats and cargo liner from Aries still in stock.
The fronts cost me $56 & the cargo liner $98 on sale.

The middle row for bucket seats (captains chairs) is not available in beige, but for the bench seat it is. I am just wondering if the tongues and footwell will have the same dimensions for both, the only difference being the lack of protection that presumably goes in between the captains chairs getting to the 3rd row?

`

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518