Cargo net mounting hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Pro-5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I just picked up a 15 Denali yesterday. I want to add a cargo net behind the 3rd row but there are no upper mounting hooks for the net. Where can I buy these mounting anchors, and do I just drill them in?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I recall you just open the plastic with a punch and screw in the holder. The OEM part number is 23132561 and retail from the dealer is 55.00. Ebay or amazon is a little cheaper, no tax and usually free shipping. Install instructions should be included. Ebay has good pictures of how it looks installed so you know where to puncture the plastic.

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I recall you just open the plastic with a punch and screw in the holder. The OEM part number is 23132561 and retail from the dealer is 55.00. Ebay or amazon is a little cheaper, no tax and usually free shipping. Install instructions should be included. Ebay has good pictures of how it looks installed so you know where to puncture the plastic.

Okay so that part number includes the anchors that mount to the interior panels?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feedback from one owner on amazon said they were included but can not verify. I can't imagine that they are not. My 15 the salesman gave me one from another tahoe and my 15.5 came with one from the factory and was dealer installed. Other accessories I have purchased from GM had all mounting hardware included.

NKemp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went to the local car scrap yard and got a couple cargo knobs from an Astro as I recall for my 2008. I suspect most any similar GM vehicle will work (Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, etc). If you want o make sure, get a nut that matches the thread inside the vehicle and test the knob before you leave the yard.