Cargo Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a tan one for an 04 Suburban RPO 522 if you can get your hands on one.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The long wheel base models are just a hair longer, where they won't lock into the Tahoe slots. I tried it and it doesn't work. As much as I tried, just won't click in. It's been awhile since I've had one in, but, I think once the shade is in, it locks either above the third row or directly behind it. I had a black one in my Hoe and I sold it because I felt bad for the guy. Should've kept it.

Tony, are you saying they are to wide to fit in slots ? I was thinking the shade would have tension on it to lock in either slots. What are the measurement on the width ?
David g...........:)

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tony, are you saying they are to wide to fit in slots ? I was thinking the shade would have tension on it to lock in either slots. What are the measurement on the width ?
David g...........:)
They are too wide. Unfortunately I didn't take measurements, I just put both shades side by side. I thought they'd be just a tax off but it's much more then that.IMAG2273.jpg IMAG2271.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy to me, i know panels in burb are longer...... i guess I figured theyd be same width, design etc, just longer....

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thats crazy to me, i know panels in burb are longer...... i guess I figured theyd be same width, design etc, just longer....
You'd think. I think part of the issue is they mount at different points near the third row seats.