Cargo area box- All gone. Thx all.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I have an ad in the classified section but if anyone is interested, I have several BNIB cargo area boxes. These came from a local sheriff's dept but were never used.
Can be seen at suvcargocaddydotcom. It's the Full Size one. $275+ shipping.
If you have third row seats, it fits perfectly when the seats fold up. The one in my Tahoe is just there to show fitment. You will get a new one.
Cheers.

IMG_20170728_120101.jpg IMG_20170728_123311.png

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the cargo caddy site is rather lacking in info & any worthwhile pics.

how does it mount?
would this replace the low profile storage or bolt on top of it?

WDTSuburban15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an ad in the classified section but if anyone is interested, I have several BNIB cargo area boxes. These came from a local sheriff's dept but were never used.
If you have third row seats, it fits perfectly when the seats fold up. The one in my Tahoe is just there to show fitment. You will get a new one.
Cheers.

View attachment 179709 View attachment 179710
Message sent

protector

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cheers.

View attachment 179709 View attachment 179710
I'm new to the site and really interested in getting a box from you. How do i do that?

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI, I bought one from this guy and it came just as described. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
how durable is the material. I believe its some sort of plastic. how much stuff can you put in the drawers and still have them open and close easily and does the top sag with a load on top of it. I know its not a Truck Vault, which is what I really want, but is it actually well built and tough enought to handle tools, jumpers, tow straps, probably some ammo, and other relatively heavy stuff stored in it and stuff occassioally stacked on top of it?

OP
OP
iLikeEggs

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
how durable is the material. I believe its some sort of plastic. how much stuff can you put in the drawers and still have them open and close easily and does the top sag with a load on top of it. I know its not a Truck Vault, which is what I really want, but is it actually well built and tough enough to handle tools, jumpers, tow straps, probably some ammo, and other relatively heavy stuff stored in it and stuff occasionally stacked on top of it?
They are quite sturdy. Their web site price is quite worth it. I'm bid dude and I can dance a jig on it with roller skates on and it wont give.
No, it's not a Truck Vault. I used to have one and it weighed a ton. If you have a work truck then a Truck Vault might be a good option, but for my own vehicle the SUV Cargo Caddy makes much more sense. On my personal Cargo Caddy the drawer was a bit tight. I had to take my angle grinder and remove some of the material from the corners at the opening of the box. It took less than a minute and now it rocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts