Captain to bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2003 have heated captains second row, did they make heated bench? I'm about to remove my third row, building a storage shelf for my spare and putting train horns where the spare usally goes.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
My 2003 have heated captains second row, did they make heated bench? I'm about to remove my third row, building a storage shelf for my spare and putting train horns where the spare usally goes.
Yes, my wife's 02 denali has a heated bench. Only the two outside seats, no heat in the middle.

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes i just swapped my captains for bench out of an escalade and they did have heat. Question tho, whats the point of the train horns?

OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i just swapped my captains for bench out of an escalade and they did have heat. Question tho, whats the point of the train horns?
My last set i used it when someone passed me on a double line, ppl on cellphones that weren't paying attention when the light turned green, alot of good uses.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of room to install horns behind the front bumper. I install a couple sets of the gm 4 tone horns for the exact same reasons. Not train horn loud but damn loud none the less and legal. They were options on the mid/late 80 caddys and buicks.

Hard to take a good pic with the phone... eight horns total
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_1494.JPG
Here's the harness I had to make...
IMG_1528.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hornblasters has a setup you can mount horns, compressor and tank where the spare tire suppose to go. On my tahoe I put 2 horns on each side of the rear quarters and the tank and compressor behind the third row.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M1Gunner - That's a very nice setup and wiring job. Do you have a sound clip or vid clip of them in action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins