Can't rewind my XM radio in my 2017 like I could in my 2015 Tahoe???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PitBullFan01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lack of Positive Feedback? Who did they survey? I have this feature and I LOVE IT! GM, please read this and know that here is positive feedback from real users! I can rewind stop and pause. after rewind you can also fast forward. I own a 2015 Yukon Denali XL...

OP
OP
N

newagemuscle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lack of Positive Feedback? Who did they survey? I have this feature and I LOVE IT! GM, please read this and know that here is positive feedback from real users! I can rewind stop and pause. after rewind you can also fast forward. I own a 2015 Yukon Denali XL...

I miss it. Had it on my 2015. It was one of the first things my wife looked for when taking delivery of our 2017.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 15 LTZ with no sunroof or entertainment package and I have the play and pause feature... I use it daily and it's an awesome feature... you can pause during a phone call and I even pause the station when leaving the truck for a few and come back to play right where I left off.... it's a damn shame GM deleted this feature on the newer models...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSurfer5300