cam plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the BT alignment bushings, spindles, struts and Pedders 2.5" coils.
I seriously hope I don't run into any problems, haha.
I pretty much have an entire front end sitting in my basement and shed waiting to be installed.

Wow, The upper ball joint is perfect with the DJM arms. Not so much with the stockers. That's what I'm worried about.
Does DJM sell just the uppers?
They do sell only the upper arms, but claim they only work with the 3in lower arms. The lower arms is where the drop is.

The site also said the arms only worked on 2wd, but I sent them an email and said it works for 4wd too so I gave it a shot. It's possible the arms would work alone work too but just send them a quick email to be sure. They're really good at responding and answering questions.

Well I spent two whole weekends dropping my truck, it was a nightmare for me. Mostly because I was doing things by myself and figuring things out as I went so good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do sell only the upper arms, but claim they only work with the 3in lower arms. The lower arms is where the drop is.

The site also said the arms only worked on 2wd, but I sent them an email and said it works for 4wd too so I gave it a shot. It's possible the arms would work alone work too but just send them a quick email to be sure. They're really good at responding and answering questions.

Well I spent two whole weekends dropping my truck, it was a nightmare for me. Mostly because I was doing things by myself and figuring things out as I went so good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just bought all new OE uppers and lowers. I'll see how things go. I will inquire with DJM about just the uppers, just in case haha.

Thanks :) I'm planning on doing it myself to. I have dropped a few trucks and SUVs, I'm hoping to get it done in a day, two days max. Now that I said that, it'll take me more time hahaha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14

Latest posts