Cadillac heated/cooled seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The red monster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking to swap in some Cadillac heated and cooled seats into my Tahoe (09 LS with factory 6 way.

Anyone have any diagrams or experience with this? I will be diving into this either way because I got a killer deal on both front seats with 13k miles on them.

I tried a search and wasn't able to find too much on it

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive done it on my tahoe swapped the seats and the ground harness , did it on my brothers tahoe too but without the ground harness everything works but the airbags and the airbag light is on

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ive done it on my tahoe swapped the seats and the ground harness , did it on my brothers tahoe too but without the ground harness everything works but the airbags and the airbag light is on
Can that be turned off?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious. I'm thinking about doing a mod like this to my 2006. Wondering if I can find the heated/cooled seats out an NBS platinum edition esky and swap them into my Denali. What all did your swap entail? How much wiring did it involve?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep