C-Quartz Ceramic Paint Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WYO-HD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product? I ordered a 50ML bottle the other day from Auto Geek and applied it to my Yukon's paint. This stuff is amazing. It fills in small swirl marks and fine scratches and yields a hard crystal clear shine that is the best I've seen. I used a clay bar first to get the surface free of all contaminants before I started applying. Once the product is applied, the surface is as slick as I have ever felt.

It is a bit pricey around $80 a bottle but it is supposed to last 1-2 years. It resists water spots and they easily wipe right off if you do get a few. I've had it on my vehicle for two weeks now and it still looks great. Now when I go to the car wash (with all the winter road grime and white calcium/salt residue from the plow trucks salting & sanding) the grime/dirt washes right off with little effort just using the high pressure wand. Then I just dry it off with a soft towel and it looks like I spent hours detailing and waxing the truck.

Thought I would share for those of you who are like me and **** about keeping their vehicle immaculate.

Cheers,

OP
OP
WYO-HD

WYO-HD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most welcome and thank you.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting...I'm applying Rejex to my new Yukon and '04 Mercedes S500 this weekend. It caries a GSA/Mil Spec part number ans is used by the Navy, Coast Guard and Homeland to surface protect their Aircraft, Watercraft and Automotive Fleets.

Sounds like these products are similar.

quest51210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have cquartz on my Passat, but I am interested in McKee's 37 hear it's easier to apply and more forgiving. It's a two year sealer too.

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2013 had CQuartz protection. My 2016 has Ceramic Pro 9H. Satisfied with both products.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride, love the color. I may have to give that stuff a try next time. I just clay barred mine and waxed it with Maguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product? I ordered a 50ML bottle the other day from Auto Geek and applied it to my Yukon's paint. This stuff is amazing. It fills in small swirl marks and fine scratches and yields a hard crystal clear shine that is the best I've seen. I used a clay bar first to get the surface free of all contaminants before I started applying. Once the product is applied, the surface is as slick as I have ever felt.

It is a bit pricey around $80 a bottle but it is supposed to last 1-2 years. It resists water spots and they easily wipe right off if you do get a few. I've had it on my vehicle for two weeks now and it still looks great. Now when I go to the car wash (with all the winter road grime and white calcium/salt residue from the plow trucks salting & sanding) the grime/dirt washes right off with little effort just using the high pressure wand. Then I just dry it off with a soft towel and it looks like I spent hours detailing and waxing the truck.

Thought I would share for those of you who are like me and **** about keeping their vehicle immaculate.

Cheers,

Any update? I've been looking into this and ceramic coatings.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is coated with Ceramic Pro 9H. It totally brings out the color of the paint even more and it looks ridiculous in the sunlight. Its also makes it easier to clean as road crap and dirt doesn't stick to it like normal. It repels water like crazy. Just make sure you correct the paint before it's applied. I spent a day wet sanding a buffing the truck to get all the swirls and fine scratches out of the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne