Burbalac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burbalac guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Chevy world from Texas. I own a 1995 Chevy Suburban C1500 with a 99-00 Cadillac Escalade front clip and Cadillac De Ville tailights.

What can i do with my dash as far as swaps? Dash swaps? Or updated gauge swaps?

I need a new front bumper cover for the Escalade front clip. Do i have to buy the kit parts? Or can i buy just the oem Cadillac Escalade Bumper cover???

IMG_1994.JPG

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now all you need is a picture of you next to it in white tuxedo with ruffles wearing a ten gallon top hat and a pimp cane and some big rim sunglasses

OP
OP
Burbalac guy

Burbalac guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am really interested in Dash swap possibilities. Does anyone know anything? i would really like to use something from Cadillac Escalade if possible

Last edited:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does it have the more modular kinda rounded dash wich i think came out in the later 90s or is it the old square one with the amfm next to the steering column and the tape deck in the center

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol my bad dude
here in phoenix we have u pull junk yards or autorecyclers id be calling those places around were i live see if you can find the newer dash like you want
thats were id start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345