Building a new show rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what i thought... just swapping seat frames..
On a side note, was up your way yesterday... took the kiddos up to Lake George... great escape....lol

LOL..... Lake George is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from me! I'm about an hour and a half from Albany, Thruway to Utica and then Rt 49 to Rome.

Great Escape this time of year is better when you can stay after dark. They have the park open till 10 pm on Fridays, 9 pm on Saturdays, and 8 pm on Sundays: https://www.sixflags.com/greatescape/plan-your-visit/park-operating-schedule

They have the Halloween Fright Fest until they close on November 5th. Pretty cool for kids, we stayed up there in the Lodge for a weekend a few years back, got to use the Indoor water park all day long, and hit the park about 6pm.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL..... Lake George is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from me! I'm about an hour and a half from Albany, Thruway to Utica and then Rt 49 to Rome.

Great Escape this time of year is better when you can stay after dark. They have the park open till 10 pm on Fridays, 9 pm on Saturdays, and 8 pm on Sundays: https://www.sixflags.com/greatescape/plan-your-visit/park-operating-schedule

They have the Halloween Fright Fest until they close on November 5th. Pretty cool for kids, we stayed up there in the Lodge for a weekend a few years back, got to use the Indoor water park all day long, and hit the park about 6pm.

Hehe, anything past albany is up your way...
we have season passes for all 6 flags but yeah, we went up sunday, ate lunch in the car on the way up, got there at about 115-130 left right before closing to beat traffic out, went on every ride 3 or 4x and got some pics of the kids with the ‘roaming zombies’ .....lol625435C9-2270-497A-A7A9-F1A3108068A7.jpeg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
we have season passes for all 6 flags but yeah, we went up sunday, ate lunch in the car on the way up, got there at about 115-130 left right before closing to beat traffic out, went on every ride 3 or 4x and got some pics of the kids with the ‘roaming zombies’ .....lolView attachment 184443
We don't have six flags here. But I've seen the commercials ....many many many times :okay2:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have season passes for all 6 flags but yeah, we went up sunday, ate lunch in the car on the way up, got there at about 115-130 left right before closing to beat traffic out, went on every ride 3 or 4x and got some pics of the kids with the ‘roaming zombies’ .....lolView attachment 184443
Cute kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino