Broken Motor Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the AWD mounts different than the RWD mounts? I'm looking to replace the driver side mount in my RWD Denali today, but the part store only has AWD in stock!

Milo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there Alobar,

I can definitely understand your frustrations. Please feel free to send us a private message referencing your concern and we will be glad to help. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kristen A. (Assisting Jennifer)
GM Customer Care

Hi Kristen A, Assistant to Jennifer T. We have the same issue here. Broken motor mounts in a 2007 Yukon Denali that has never even seen gravel. Same story as I am reading here. She has only driven a few miles each day to and from the school and the grocery store. Now we are faced with a $900 repair bill.

Please tel me there is something that can be done to assist us here GM!!

Patiently awaiting your reply
Milo

Charlay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Kristen A, Assistant to Jennifer T. We have the same issue here. Broken motor mounts in a 2007 Yukon Denali that has never even seen gravel. Same story as I am reading here. She has only driven a few miles each day to and from the school and the grocery store. Now we are faced with a $900 repair bill.

Please tell me there is something that can be done to assist us here GM!!

Milo

I'm also in the exact same boat. If y'all get a reply of anything GM can help with please let me know. The cost is crazy to get a repair.

Thanks

wilto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just received my motor mount news......

2011 GMC Yukon XL, 127K, broken left side motor mount $430 to fix.

All in all 8 years of serviceable life seems pretty good however my my Ford Expedition motor mounts lasted over 200k.

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Please tel me there is something that can be done to assist us here GM!!

Milo
Don't hold your breath for a response from GM. Haven't seen them active on this site for quite sometime now. Hope they get back to chiming in on these issues. Good luck.

MEG2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is our 3rd Tahoe and likely our last. Our dash cracked on this car, the buttons are rubbing off all the radio buttons, and just learned the engine mount is crack on a 2011 car that my wife only drives around town? Any luck getting help with these items??? They are not built as well as the previous models.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok can that mount work with AWD vehicles? I'm pulling up
15854939 on gmparts website. I don't want to put it on then have to do the job again because I cover about 20k a year going from Louisiana to Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons