Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02EscaNate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats kinda my thinking...if I wanna go fast Ill buy a car....although I do think Im going to tune my truck....just to make it more sporty to drive around town.
Yeah, I’m kind of in the same spot with mine. I have a car already so I don’t need to tune it. BUT, it’s kinda hard to browse Summit and not want to buy speed parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tbss intake plus injectors/rails and a new tb, then add a bb tune. Depending on if you find a good deal be around $1000 and up.
I was gonna go that route but decided I'm not gonna touch too much mechanics on this

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tbss intake plus injectors/rails and a new tb, then add a bb tune. Depending on if you find a good deal be around $1000 and up.
I was gonna go that route but decided I'm not gonna touch too much mechanics on this

I forgot to add to that list of stuff I’m planning to do I’ve got e-fans off an 05 to go on along with the e-fan harness just need to get the e-fans turned on in the PCM going to get a tune at the same time

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the welly 1-24 scale esky. In bright red. Lol. I still have it. Pretty beat up though. Although I bought two more haha. Bought a silver one to replace the broken red one and also bought a ext on spinners to add. Lol. I also now have a 1/18 scale esv. It’s pretty rad to have in my collection haha.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I had the welly 1-24 scale esky. In bright red. Lol. I still have it. Pretty beat up though. Although I bought two more haha. Bought a silver one to replace the broken red one and also bought a ext on spinners to add. Lol. I also now have a 1/18 scale esv. It’s pretty rad to have in my collection haha.
Been looking for a Tahoe model to paint and match my life size one , apparently nobody makes them :( lots of Denali and esky ones tho.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a Tahoe model to paint and match my life size one , apparently nobody makes them :( lots of Denali and esky ones tho.
Come to think of it I don’t think I’ve seen a model tahoe either. Lol. I do remember seeing a police burb a while back. But no Tahoe’s. Lol. That’s a bummer. I haven’t seen any 2003 model Denali XLs either. But I got the esv though in white diamond haha.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve actually got a few die cast models of the Escalade I’ll post a pic of them latter, was shocked at how many are out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts