Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just buy the Esky face? I've seen them om eBay. But I'm not too sure if your Denali clear bezel's cutouts for the gauges will fit. If not, they sell those too.

Or that you can get them from where I got my cluster for $58, they have the needles and everything else to convert it to the Platinum cluster, being as they are located in CT ordered it yesterday and got it this afternoon I just didn’t want to be without the truck for that long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or that you can get them from where I got my cluster for $58, they have the needles and everything else to convert it to the Platinum cluster, being as they are located in CT ordered it yesterday and got it this afternoon I just didn’t want to be without the truck for that long

Yeah but I don’t have an esky cluster to begin Lol

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you got me looking at them on eBay! Haha. How hard is it to swap a cluster?

lol it’s pretty easy pull the dash bezel, remove four screws and undo the connector, just have to have it programmed to your vin so it works correctly and they can set the miles & hrs for you

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
lol it’s pretty easy pull the dash bezel, remove four screws and undo the connector, just have to have it programmed to your vin so it works correctly and they can set the miles & hrs for you

As far as I know, you don't need to program your vin in, should be pnp. Only thing you need to do is program your correct mileage in. That's even if you want to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts