Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Oh damn how bad is the car tax there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK we have no state tax lol. But we pay shipping on everything,....sooo:smh:

Either way, your registration fees are way cheaper than California! Mine is $164 every year! Plus $65 every even numbered year for California smog. And it's going up by 30% next year thanks to our jerkwad governor and his new taxes. Ugh....
one of the reasons why I'll never live there again. :whymewhyme:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have LED's in your fogs?

I ordered mine from xenon depot. Everything eBay and amazon I found didn't have the same base as the stock ones to fit into the stock wiring pigtail. Xenon depot was the only company with bulbs to match the stock pigtail. So I ordered their 5k leds I believe they were for my fogs. But that was 2 years ago so they may be different now. They were a bit pricier but I've been happy with them. No issues to date and the tone looks good and output is awesome.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Luyed's in my nnbs, and think i may go with the jdm's for the cc. Opt7 is always good, if you want some super brights then id probably go with them, i dont actually use my fogs that much so i just needed something that was a crisp clean white light.
82a3e2ee462375ad4320edda1fe256da.jpg

LUYED on the left, stock on the right.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Not bad I got these atm, gonna see how they look in the smoked fogs

c698f8badb6f4721385bf933df776da1.jpg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
These will last 6-7 months and go out. I bought them. They are bright while the last then just die !
Ive had mine for about 6-7 months so hope they don't go out now lol, i have maybe turned them on 3 times so mine don't see much use.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks great. If it was legal and the light output would be great, that front end all blacked out would be interesting to see. Just thinking outside the box for the murderizing. Lol

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks great. If it was legal and the light output would be great, that front end all blacked out would be interesting to see. Just thinking outside the box for the murderizing. Lol

Thanks, if it wasn't for the lack of light output I would

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New fogs look good. Another vote for silver wheels, I've always been a fan of murdering out a vehicle but putting chrome or silver wheels on it.

Some of y'all are lucky on the registration. Me and the wife paid a little over 500 for both our vehicles in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14