Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Clean. Looks like mine, almost near perfect except drivers seat. Not hard to replace just so damn expensive :p
Well it's a little PIA lol

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean. Looks like mine, almost near perfect except drivers seat. Not hard to replace just so damn expensive :p
Well it's a little PIA lol

Thanks, ya I did the cover on my OBS Tahoe was kinda a pain, but on the Esky the driver side heated seat doesn't work so from looking around it looks like the bottom element is bad so need that and the seat bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, ya I did the cover on my OBS Tahoe was kinda a pain, but on the Esky the driver side heated seat doesn't work so from looking around it looks like the bottom element is bad so need that and the seat bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The driver's side seat bottom leather is on my Esky to-do list as well...

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ass warmer lol

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Lol! My ass warmers both seem to work correctly, at least according to my finally tuned cheeks, however the seat foam feels compacted on the outer bolster and the leather cover needs replacing anyway so I'm gonna just change all three parts together so I only have to do it once!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've replaced lower heater element, unnecessarily, my lower cushion, and the foam underneath. All seperately. Lol. It's not too hard. Time consuming to do it right though. It's all worth it though!replacing the lower cushion makes it so much nicer looking, and the foam underneath makes it so much more comfortable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts