Brand New Online Store...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Synthetic Motorsports is proud to announce the creation of a Brand New online store. We created the new store to better serve our current and future customers. The old store was located on this site, but the new store is an independent website under a similar name. www.syntheticmotorsports.com is designed as a traditional shopping cart e-commerce website. We have taken great pains to make the site as easy to navigate as possible when looking for specific products for your Gm light trucks. We also now offer more products for more applications including but not limited to half-ton pick ups, Tahoes and Yukons. We are still building the product catalog and adding new informational and promotional pages but the basic layout of the site is done.

CLICK the image below to check the site out and let us know what you all think. We value all recommendations given by our friends...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice!!! :Handshake:

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jacob,

I have been burning the midnight oil on the new store lately. I do 99% of our programming, design, writing of content, SEO and all so although there is a lot left for me to add to the site, especially where the Tahoes and Yukons are concerned, it is still a work in progress. If anyone has suggestions, comments, find a broken image or link, please let me know.

Thanks

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! going to see if i can order some stuff

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gerry,

One thing to note. Our payment processing is run through Paypal, specifically, through my business partner's business paypal account. We have tried other ways, but the fees are lower when we run everything through one account. So when ordering, if you see "Parson's Synthetics", don't fret, that is still me...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan