Box for 2 12 inch subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcompton02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 tahoe with third row seating. I have 2 12s and I'd like to not lose my third row seats because of the subs. I took one out and put a smaller box for one 12 in now and I only lose one seat. I'd like to know what box you guys have used or should I go to my local audio shop and have them build one?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Pick one, either have 2 12s or 3rd row, can't have both. Might be able to squeeze in 2 shallow 10s.
What kind of 12s do you have ?

OP
OP
D

dcompton02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pick one, either have 2 12s or 3rd row, can't have both. Might be able to squeeze in 2 shallow 10s.

2 12 inch Memphis audio. I figured but I didn't know if anyone has

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12" subs in a down-firing box behind the 3rd row and it fits perfectly (I'll get some pics here shortly). And at a mounting depth of 6.90", they're not exactly shallow. They'll also knock a loose filling out.

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh snap , I didn't think of facing down..yea throw up some pics
Sorry it took so long, I had the 3rd row out for a while. Here's a few pics. And the bow can either be down firing or front firing, but I normally have it front firing. I got it from a buddy a while back and I'm not even sure what it was originally built for. It fits well, though.

tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box.jpg
tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box-2.jpg
tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box-pioneer-subs.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Damn I bet that sounds pretty decent with 2 12s. Nice. People will ask so I'll just ask now, got dimensions for box ?

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I bet that sounds pretty decent with 2 12s. Nice. People will ask so I'll just ask now, got dimensions for box ?
Yeah I was just waiting for that. I'll get some sooner than it took to post these up ;)

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna do a system cause I'm missing my bass from my last truck, but I don't wanna lose the whole cargo area behind the 3rd row. Adulting sucks...

Jackle1886

Reaction score
I wanna do a system cause I'm missing my bass from my last truck, but I don't wanna lose the whole cargo area behind the 3rd row. Adulting sucks...
I'm adding one 10 under the middle row seats. Box shipped today, I'll post pictures once I get it. No loss of storage area.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk