Bose sound quality of Yukon Denali 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
In my previous Car Chrysler 300S with Dre By beats it sounded great.
But they should offer B&O, Harmon Kardon or Lexicon. Why are they stuck on BOSE.

cfoote

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new here and this is my 1st post!
I've been interested in Yukon Denali and did the test ride the other day (2017 Denali/Shorty 4x4). The ride was great but I was not impressed with Bose sound system at all. The sound was sort of dull, not crisp. Maybe I was expecting too much as the price tag is in $70sK. Or it was the radio station I was listening to? But it was HD station and my MDX/Acura sounds much better.
I was wondering if any of you who owns Denali or the same sound system (Tahoe has the same, I'd assume?) did something to the system to make it better sound w/o replacing the head unit.

Any input appreciated!

Thanks!
I'm an audio head and have been one since I was a teenager back in the 80's. The input is the most important thing when it comes to sound quality. Garbage in garbage out. The quality from a radio station is garbage. The sound quality from satellite radio is a whole lot better. The sound quality from an mp3 is great. When I first got my Denali I was amazed at the quality of the system from the start. I didn't expect it to sound that good. Keep in my I'm not comparing it to a Mercedes S Class. That's the best sound system that I've heard in a vehicle. The system in a Cadillac CT6 isn't far behind it. There are numerous adjustments that you can make depending on the type of music that you are listening to and also the input in a Denali. The default settings sounds good but once I finished making the adjustments the sound was great. You do not need to change the head unit in my opinion. Hope this helps.