Bose Audio Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My speakers are Kenwood KFC-1695PS 6.5 3-way coaxials. I would have done kappas if it weren't for the price, I'll probably use kappas for my next system. I'm running a Sundown SA-12 in a custom 2.0 cubic foot box tuned to 35 Hz. My amp is from Rockville (yeah I know it's not the best and will be upgrading eventually) which will be putting out 100w RMS at 4 ohms to the door speakers and 700w rms to the sub at 4 ohms. I got the amp since it matched the wattage I needed for my application, and if I want more power I have the option to run everything at 2 ohms down the road. I got a Pioneer avh-x7500bt for my head unit. Although this is my first install I have done my research and all my connections will be done correctly and all that. The point of this build is a solid little budget build (I paid around $600 total) that I can use as a learning experience for when I want to upgrade to a more expensive system down the road

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64