***** on this one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like kerosene back in the day....after diesel or kero, change oil/filter a few x and then do 1 or 2 oil changes with tranny fluid and filter. Again

OP
OP
J

Jon Chimpo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may, or may not have a small claims case. I'm going to contact legal advice and see if I can stick it to him. at the vary least file a claim with DMV, and BBB, and DA for fraud.

if nothing else, im back to square one.

that guy is such a ************* to make his living doing this to people. he will get his.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I may, or may not have a small claims case. I'm going to contact legal advice and see if I can stick it to him. at the vary least file a claim with DMV, and BBQ, and DAVID for fraud.

if nothing else, im back to square one.

that guy is such a ************* to make his living doing this to people. he will get his.
Typical of the used car salesmen. I'm not saying all car salesmen are like that, but quite a few in my experience. Good luck.

OP
OP
J

Jon Chimpo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting the diesel cleaning today. there is no doubt in my mind that the sludge is going to go away. I'm just worried about all the possible oil leaks, and blow by that may be the result of removing the sludge.

I found a site West Coast Engines for long blocks. they are pretty cheap, have a 5 year warranty, and use oe or better parts (or so they say) they also have decent reviews. anyone have any experience with them? 20170425_204906.jpg 20170425_204842.jpg 20170425_202527.jpg

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Hell I would search for used engine before rebuilding. Buy used and I'm sure you can swap out on your own. Then you can take your time and rebuild the other one your self and have an extra when needed. Badabingbadaboom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01